Fabric Memory/Memo Photo Bulletin Board for Feather Collection
- The memo board dimensions are 13 in. x 13 in.
- Each memo board has coordinating button detail and decorative ribbon so that you can insert photos, notes, and memos.
- Metal Hangers on Back for easy hanging. No Assembly Needed.
- This design has matching accessories such as window treatments, hampers, shower curtains, memory photo boards, body pillow cases and decorative pillows.
- Note: Pushpins cannot be used with this memo board. It is designed with decorative ribbon to slip your mementos behind.
MA RB HY
Will Buy Again!
Smaller than I expected, but I think I'm just going to order a couple more of them! The colors are very bright and the board itself is sturdy and well crafted.
Alma Agulto
Very cute
Very cute and perfect for my daughter.
Noelle Holloman
Looks great
Thank you
Siyathemba Mangwana
Ordering a second one
Very nice colors - ordering a second one because it was smaller than I need.
Diosdado Gabas
Perfect for grandkids pictures
Love this memory board. Grandkids pictures up and it’s small enough for a trailer.
Sianne Joseph
Cute design!
Super cute design, comes just like the pictures. I love how sturdy it is as well.